Trumpas įmonės aprašymas
SERMO is the world’s largest social network for physicians and a global leader in healthcare data collection. With over a decade of experience in healthcare fieldwork, a network of 1.8 million medical professionals worldwide and the number one social network for doctors, we serve clients in over 80 countries. We lead in physician engagement online: powering market research, enabling physicians to consult virtually on patient cases, and collaborating on new ideas to improve global healthcare.
PRODUCT SUPPORT ANALYST
Siūlomo darbo sritis
Paslaugos / Klientų aptarnavimas
This is entry level position where you will be part of Vilnius engineering team supporting internal products for Market Research (MR) business. Your primary focus will be incoming product support queue and you will help team by making initial communication with stakeholders and evaluating their requirements. You will also work in close cooperation with other teams Product Managers when triaging and diverting support tickets.
• Serve as First Responder for all requests that come into SERMOs Product Support queue;
• Update documentation when necessary and when it serves as training matter for support requesters;
• Collaborate very closely with MR Product Manager, assisting and backing up as needed;
• Participate in MR products roadmap formation by including your items identified as causing most product support traffic;
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE
• Very good English and communication skills;
• Excellent organizational and planning skills;
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to details;
We hope that the ideal candidate will have some MR experience and also will be able to adopt to flexible work hours in emergency situation.
• A powerful mission to better healthcare on a global scale
• Subsidized gym membership
• Flexible working hours